DEFINITION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) CHAPEL OF THE HILLS GEGATO-ABECIA FUNERAL HOMES & CREMATORY, INC. -- Gegato-Abecia Burial Service Program
(2) BURIAL SERVICE PROGRAM -- The name of the program applied for the Program Owner.
(3) TERMS AND CONDITIONS -- Refers to the contract between Chapel of the Hills Gegato-Abecia Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. and the Program Owner.
(4) PROGRAM OWNER -- The person who purchase and own the Burial Service Program.
(5) CO-PROGRAM OWNERS -- Those persons designated by a Program Owner in the event of the demise of the program owner.
(6) BURIAL SERVICES PRICE -- The stipulated price of the burial services which is to be paid either in lump or in installment.
(7) MODE OF PAYMENT -- The frequency of payments: (a) Monthly; (b) Quarterly; (c) Semi-Quarterly; (d) Annually; or (e) Spot Cash.
(8) PAYING PERIOD -- The period of time in which the Program Owner pays the required amount for the designated installment period.
(9) DUE DATE -- The date when Program Owner pay the required amount for the designated installment period.
(10) DELAYED PAYMENT DUE -- The period of time, that the time allowance given to Program Owners to update within (5) five years the unpaid balance of the Program Owner as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions of the Program he/she applied for.
(11) UNPAID BALANCE -- The amount that the Program Owners had not paid in due time or in arrears.
(12) BURIAL SERVICES TIE-UP -- Refers to the Certificate issued by Gegato-Abecia Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. to the Program Owner upon full payment of the plan. Burial Service Tie-Up or Mortuary Accredited with Chapel of the Hills Gegato-Abecia Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc.
(13) CERTIFICATE OF FULL PAYMENT (of the burial service program) -- Chapel of the Hills Gegato-Abecia Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. duly signed Certification stating that a Burial Service Program had been fully paid.
In consideration of the FULL PAYMENT by the PROGRAM OWNER, of the price stated herein, the Chapel of the Hills Gegato-Abecia Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. and its Accredited Mortuary Tie-Up, agrees with the PROGRAM OWNER subject to the terms and conditions specified in this program as follows: to arrange and to provide for the conduct of the Funeral Services for the BURIAL of PROGRAM OWNER or any member of his/her Family or Third Person whom he/she may designate to receive the same in his STEAD.
BURIAL SERVICE PROGRAM
Terms and Conditions of the Program
(1) On Call 24 Hours a day.
(2) Provide appropriate transportation facilities, subject to the road distance limitation of 25 kilometers outside of Iloilo City from the Chapel of the Hills Gegato-Abecia Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. or Accredited Mortuary Servicing Tie-Up.
(3) Provides reasonable advice for making arrangements to effect Burial Services. Provided the additional cost incurred are borne by the family of the deceased.
(4) In the event that the Program Owner's or Assignee's death occurs outside the Philippines, reasonable advice to the family of the deceased in the transportation arrangement of the body will be given provided that the cost of shipment of the body, crating, freight, brokering charges and other related expenses incurred shall be borne by the family of the deceased.
(5) Preparation of the body for viewing (Make-Up, Dressing, etc.) good for (90) ninety days. NOTE: Dress should be provided by the family of the deceased.
(6) Removal of disfigured features, if possible.
(7) Application of standard professional make-up and cosmetics
(8) Advice the family in the proper clothing and details of appearance of the deceased
(9) Provides pre-selected casket appropriate to the Burialo Service Program applied
(10) Cremation of the body and/or the previous remains of any family member (if necessary).
VIEWING OF THE BODY
(1) Advises the family in the Preparation of Orbituary Notice in the local paper (radio's, TV's), but the cost of publications or informations shall be borne by the heirs of the Program Owner.
(2) Coordinate with the Mortuary Servicing Tie-Up in the provision of the bier.
(3) Oversees the proper arrangements of the donated flowers, mass cards, etc. in the Viewing Site.
(4) Consoles and coordinates with the family regarding details of the viewing hours, days and place.
(5) Advises the family in securing the necessary permits, if any.
(6) Viewing of the body for the period of three (3) days at the viewing chapel.
(7) Consults and Renders Professional advice to the family regarding burial arrangements.
(8) Coordinates with burial site officials on the interment details.
(9) Advises the family in arranging for the cremation of the body if desired by the program owner.
Life is precious but death is inevitable . . .
so planning your funeral arrangement in advance is a responsibility. It is something
you must simply do.
*** If you choose to, we can put a personalized obituary on our website with photo, background information, Visiting Schedule, Schedule and Place for Burial & Guestbook.